Is there anybody out there.........

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by godless3434, Jan 17, 2008.

1. godless3434

godless3434 Private E-2

Whasssss uppppp,
    So anyways this is my first time joining a forum, the funny thing is I've been coming to this web site for over a year now, downloaded a grip of killer stuff, learned alot, but never enough, from this site. I've been so inspired about the behind the scenes of the computer makeup that I've recently started college and I'm currently taking Visual Basics, Internet Web development and a couple of other computer classes hoping that they will quench my thirst for the Ultimate Program, of what, I do not know.
    I guess what I'm hoping to get out of this forum is a group of buddies who are as geeky as I hope to be someday ( to me geeky is a cool thing ).
    If anyone wants to share knowledge or want to say hi so I know I'm not alone (no gay stuff !!!) Reply
    By the way "Major Geeks" is the shiznit !
    Peace
    Dave :zzz

2. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Welcome aboard Dave!

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

welcome to the forums Dave hope you enjoy your time here and you are definitely not alone.

[​IMG]

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds