Java

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Troubles, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Troubles

Troubles Private E-2

Hello, I'm new to Major Geeks site!!! I am having trouble getting java to work for pogo-----says problem with web browser!!! Have cleared up Error 1606 and it finally let me download java----if anybody can help me get this problem cleared up----WOW I'm basic computer knowledge!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums :wave

Make yourself at home and do repost your problem here in software explain what operating system you use and also which browsers, provide as many details as you can and someone will come to your rescue;)

Cheers
    Kes

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :wave

5. Troubles

Troubles Private E-2

Thanks for the Welcome to MG----after quite a few calls to Dell---and begging I finally got my issue of Java problem fixed!!!!! I will come to MGs in the future!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds