Just a noob

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Realryu, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Realryu

Realryu Private E-2

Hello, well how should i start? First and foremost i must say that i believe that knowledge is the best... well some of the best thing we got.

So i believe in sharing knowledge and learning in the process.
    Things i got to realize this year:

1- Install a Linux based operating system on my portable computer, and really learn how to work with it.confused, no idea how to start lol.

2- Learn that there isnt only this graphical pages, i want to see the architecture behind it.

3- Dont give up. I really want to do it. Many people are self thaugt i want to try it. And specially dont give up on it.

Thank you for your patience and i hope i post a lot of doubts.

I already got my gear :major

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hiya :)

Welcome to Major geeks :wave

There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here :)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to the forums..

4. Realryu

Realryu Private E-2

Ok, thank you for the welcoming.

By the way i have a question to ask i have got a problem with my portable pc.
    It turns off alone, it simply shut's down, i think it migth be a problem of some software i have installed. Maybe Utorrent.

Sometimes, when i am downloading it the internet conection turns off (I cant download anything) but my net conection stays on...

Strange isnt' it?

I have got Spybot, Search and Destroy, updated versions, and Adware, but i cannot finf any malware or virus. I have Avast antivirus... updated as well. so what shoud i do?

First i believe i must post this somewhere else... :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds