Just a Quiick Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Geminiione, May 16, 2009.

1. Geminiione

Geminiione Private First Class

Just thought I would say hi, I just signed up and wanted to let you know a little about me. I have 15 yrs under my belt doing desktop support and now administer a network for over 600 users with over 200 systems hooked up to the network. While I do a lot scumware fighting at work I don't think I will sign up to fight it here, but I will keep on eye on the forum just to keep up.
    I was a member on anothr forum but the forum is no longer active, so I will hang out here for a bit.:wave

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello, and a very warm welcome to Majorgeeks :)

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

It's great to see you at MajorGeeks, Gemini.

[​IMG]

Hope you stay longer than a bit.

You can feed the animals if you want. As long as it's cake, chocolate and booze. :-D

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to MGs. :)

Jump in and help where you can. It's always appreciated.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, Geminiione, glad to have ya here! :wave Don't worry, nobody her bites! :-D

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds