Just another intro...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jtegg007, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Jtegg007

Jtegg007 Private E-2

Hey, Im Jt, my brother recommended I looked around here. Ive worked on/with computers for as long as I can remember. Aside of comp's, Im very interested in mechanics and I hope to find a fiel where I can work with both vehicles and computers. uhhh... Other things to know about me, I like dots... as in -> ... <- dots. I write dots a lot because they fit my mentality, my thoughts often trail of into other thoughts and they all kinda blend together while my voice fades off and I mumble... >_> Also, I can be a bit of an A-hole/Smart-arse and a comedian. Uhh.... Yea, If u want to know anything else, just ask...

Welcome! ... Me!

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome aboard..

3. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Welcome - you are gonna love this place

4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hiya :wave

Hope to see you around the forums :)

G

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds