Just getting started

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by FanucJimJim, Sep 13, 2009.

1. FanucJimJim

FanucJimJim Private E-2

A friendly hello

2. FanucJimJim

FanucJimJim Private E-2

Let's gitter done

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs.

I noticed you posted in the Malware Forum. A slow computer does not necessarily mean malware. If you DO suspect you have malware though, you will be asked to follow the instructions in this thread in order and in it's entirety: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

If you do not think you have malware, your thread should be in the Software Forum.

One guide you can look at is: Basic computer maintenance everyone should do

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    IF it IS malware, you are in the right place.
    All our fighters are "Major" league.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG FanucJimJim:wave I am sure you will find what ever you are looking for here, and if you can't find it, just ask ;)

6. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks!

*When you attach the requested logs in your malware thread - http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=198736

...make SURE that you also answer the below questions:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds