Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Devildog, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Devildog

Devildog Guest

Hello Everyone, I have been using Majorgeeks.com for years, and I LOVE IT..
    Glad to be part of the Geekers, I am a Marine Corps Vet of 12 yrs. I am a Cerified A+ Technician, and I love Computers and the work that's involved with them. Good Luck to All, and Semper Fi.. Devildog

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's, DD ....welcome aboard!:)

3. Devildog

Devildog Guest

Thanks TimW, Glad to be here.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Semper Fi :)

5. zadonna

zadonna Private E-2

just saying hello from the land down under

6. Devildog

Devildog Guest

Good Day Mate!

7. Devildog

Devildog Guest

Semper Fi Bro, Until We Die! Ooooorah

8. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

9. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Glad to be part of the Geekers, I am a Marine Corps Vet of 12 yrs. I am a Cerified A+ Technician, and I love Computers and the work that's involved with them. Good Luck to All, and Semper Fi.. Devildog <<

Yes, "Welcome to the Major Geeks Forum," Devildog and a hearty Semper Fi to you, as well! This is truly a great place to learn about (as well as contribute to) all things geek!

And just think about it for a moment folks... Where would we all be today without the outstanding efforts and sacrifices made by the The United States Marine Corps. I salute you sir! ;)

Good Luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds