just saying hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by auldcodger, Oct 14, 2009.

1. auldcodger

auldcodger Private E-2

Hi every one im the auldcodger from the land of Geordies if you know where that is try and guess I need lots of help as i am a late starter but will soon be up there with the rest of you

2. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :)

Great group of helpful and knowledgeable folks here.

3. auldcodger

auldcodger Private E-2

Hi thanks Master sergeant for welcome how do i post my questions

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG auldcodger ! :wave

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

G'day auldcodger and a big welcome from down under there are plenty of people here willing to help you with what ever you needs require.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG auldcodger:wave If you have questions, start in the Software thread, and post your question there first.. There are a LOT more eyes there, than here, and you will get lots of help for sure!;)

You said you were "from the land of Geordies " Well, I will take a stab, and guess the UK.... :-D

7. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG auldcodger :wave

Shelagh :)

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :wave

9. auldcodger

auldcodger Private E-2

spot on teecee

10. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hey, auldcodger, I think you will get along real good with our other Geeks from the UK! JOTS, and tonyhale, come to mind right off , but there are others, and we also have "iwunderdownunder" for Aussie! You will fit in here just fine!;)

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds