just saying Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by costac19, Jan 15, 2010.

1. costac19

costac19 Private E-2

Hi all my name is costac19 and i am a member of the forum although this is my first post in the saying hello section! Hello:):cool

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the Welcome Forum! LOL

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Hello costac.

I never did post in the welcome section when I first joined myself. I think I was under the impression that it was for people who never posted in a forum before. Since I belonged to a couple of other forums, I didn't bother. Now this is the only one I pay attention to.

Welcome also. :wave

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi costac19 and welcome LOL just a little late eh !
    Oh and hi to you as well brandypeppy ! LOL

5. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Hi there and welcome!!

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome costac19 :wave

Shelagh :)

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG costac19:wave Glad you could join us! Oh, heck first post, or not, you are still welcomed!;)

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome for 2nd time, you must have a worst memory than me, click the smilie face below

:)

9. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome costac19, for the first from me but second for you.LOL So what they say is true that you start loosing your mind after 40:-D Don't worry it only gets worst and after 55 you can even use it (the age thing) as an excuse to get out of things you don't want to do.:-D Hope to see you in the forums here More.

BT

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds