Just wanted to say hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mammadukes3, Jun 18, 2009.

1. mammadukes3

mammadukes3 Private E-2

Hi Everyone i'm new here beleive me i am not very good at the computer like alot of you that are here but i really found some good questions and answers that helped me out alot.:wave

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. Hang around and you will learn even more....and then start saying hello to other new members. Don't forget that we don't byte.

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome, mammadukes. :wave Luckily there are quite a few who do know how to use a computer. These are the ones who are kind enough to tell the likes of you and I how to use them. Hurrah for Karamazov!

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, mammadukes3 :wave, glad you could join us;) If you have questions, we'll find you answers! :-D This is the bestest place you can be, and learn oh so much! ;) Welcome, and don't be afraid to ask a question or two. Nah, we don't; bite, just nibble a little! :-D

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and a warm welcome to the forums :wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyperWelcome
    As TeeCee said
    and you never know you may have an answer for someone else. There are a lot here including yours truly, that came in not knowing and the longer we stay the more we learned. The best part is you just keep learning.Gotta love this place.:drool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds