Kiwi boy in the House

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shabbydada, May 18, 2007.

1. shabbydada

shabbydada Private E-2

First of all, i would like to thank majorgeeks for this oportunity to jump on board and to be able to have a browse around. Secondly it is good to know that you have all walks of life able to share thoughts, wisdom and knowledge.

Thirdly I'm a New Zealander, i am 45 years of age and have 8 kids, (6 Daughters and 2 Sons. I'm New at this game, and the majority of time, i just visit this site lookin for info, either computors, up to date viruses, basically general knowledge.

It would be good to exchange ideas with new friends.

Well all, thatz part parcel of me.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome to MajorGeeks, shabbydada. You can always meet people and exchange thoughts in the Shout Box on the main forum page. See ya around.

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and welcome ;)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds