Linking to MajorGeeks via other sites?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by deadmeat, Jul 18, 2007.

1. deadmeat

deadmeat Private E-2

Hi,

I work in a computer shop and have to ask, would it be OK for us to put links to your download pages for apps such as Everest Home Edition? We would of course only link to your download page NOT the file, make it clear that Majorgeeks was the download host and mention majorgeeks as our recommended source of freeware/shareware.

Cheers!

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Sure, I think that will be fine ( if not we will know shortly:D ). I tell people all the time to visit MajorGeeks.com for just about everything. I have different links all over my office for customers inquiring on certain programs mostly from MG's. I will sometimes print them the link if they are too dumb to search the site. haha

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Also send an email to the owners of Majorgeeks and let them know what your doing, give them link to your site too... they will no doubt be happy at you linking to the site.

their contact details ( tim@ and Jim@ majorgeeks.com ) and some graphic buttons are here http://www.majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=2

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We appreciate all links to us, thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds