logfile

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by straightjacket, Nov 7, 2006.

1. straightjacket

straightjacket Private E-2

Hello everyone...I am brand new here, and already asking a question. I will make sure I do alot of reading here on the forums over the next few days that i'm off work.My daughteres computer is crashing...She cannot access the internet, except for short bursts before shutting her down, and, has run what cleaning programs she had available with very limited success... this is the log she was able to email me.Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. straightjacket

straightjacket Private E-2

thank you Lev for the valuable info...I will post it in the malware section and continue to read

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You're welcome :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds