Login problems

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by olgun52, Sep 18, 2011.

1. olgun52

olgun52 Private E-2

Hi, everyone.

I do not know the problem I am writing to the right place.

Forum'm recording, but can not login the next day.

Today 4 once I have registered? Tomorrow, the introduction, yapamıyacağım. Why?

An activation message does not come in the mail box at all? No spam, in part.!

Please please help.?

Thank you.
    Love and regards.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I am not understanding what issues you are having. When you log in, do you check the box to "Remember me"?

3. olgun52

olgun52 Private E-2

@ TimW thank you.
    I check. Still can not login.
    Register the first day that I have no problems.

But I certainly can not login the next day.

Nick and I enter the password again. But it does not succeed. I do not understand the problem.

4. TimW

Let me try to understand. You can log in today ( or yesterday ), but if you try to log in the next day, it either doesn't take your user name or your password?

I am not seeing anything wrong in your user profile. Are you sure you are using the exact same user and password?

5. olgun52

olgun52 Private E-2

I'm pretty sure the one used the same nickname and password. . I also qualified for any other security forums. But I have never seen such a problem.

6. TimW

If you have issues logging in the next time you want to get to the forums, email me at timw at majorgeeks.com and I will look at your profile. Make sure to tell me the exact issue if you get an error message.

7. olgun52

olgun52 Private E-2

@TimW,

OK. Thank you for your help.

8. TimW

No problem!! And welcome to MG's!! ;)

9. olgun52

olgun52 Private E-2

Welcome yourself.
    Respect and love from Turkey to send. Thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds