lookin for help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by moozamoo, May 19, 2009.

1. moozamoo

moozamoo Private E-2

I had to reinstall Windows XP, due to a problem with an old hard drive. Now all my script and web pages are very small. I tried changing the settings, with no luck...Can anyone help me please!!! The web pages on 100% only fill about 1/2 the page, and I have to go to 125-130 % to read them!!! Thank you in advance...Moozamoo

2. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to MG's. Since this is a software problem it is best to post in the Software forum.....you will get help faster there:)

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

@ Moozamoo

A warm welcome to the forums :)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, moozamoo :wave to the bestest site ever! Yes, you will get a lot more info in the software section.. Good Luck to ya! ;)

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Moo. :wave
    Hope you get your problem fixed soon. I know how you feel. It's hard enough to read the script as it is, full size. God knows how we'd cope with it 50% smaller. :-D

@ Kes. Even cute little bunny rabbits you choose for your avatar look menacing. You got a gift for finding the macabre, ain'tcha? ;)
    It's the red eyes. (The rabbits, I mean.)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Thanks Joey.. I aim for macabre :-D But I got sweet dyamond to thank for my new avatar!

8. moozamoo

moozamoo Private E-2

Hi everyone and thanks for all the kind words and welcomes!!!! After many hours and 2 techs helping, I myself solved the problem. Not really solved, but found the answer. Dell when manufacturing this model, only allowed for a 30 gig drive. When upgrading the drive, they put something in to not let the script driver work as it should....I am a novice , so if I used the wrong terms, PLEASE do not shoot me!!! Thanks again The MOO

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds