looking for directions and help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tepetapan@yahoo.com, Sep 27, 2007.

1. tepetapan@yahoo.com

tepetapan@yahoo.com Private E-2

I have been looking for a way to track the daily number of visitors from specific Canadian provences or US states that come to my RV Park. i would like to do a monthly report with maybe a graph and also do a seasonal report.
    I am totally clueless on what this would be called and where to look for a program or make a spreadsheet .........
    signed...
    clueless

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Sounds like a simple spreadsheet may be the easiest way to go. OpenOffice has one available in their free suite of applications. It would be better if you posted this question in software as not everybody comes in here.;)

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Welcome to Major Geeks
    :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds