Looking for Greg from BNR

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jabra_Pride, May 24, 2009.

1. Jabra_Pride

Jabra_Pride Private E-2

First time posting here, just looking for my boss, great site though and great people.

2. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Jabra. :wave Is this him?​

[​IMG]I​

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Right about the great people and all are helpful, some in one field and some in another, but together they make a pretty good team.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, Jabra_Pride :wave, Glad to have ya, and hopefully you will find who or what you are looking for.. Yes, LOTS of nice people here, so if you have any questions, just fire away! :-D

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Jabra to the best forums around. I'll see if I can locate the boss for ya.

[​IMG]HEY MA..... SOMEONES LOOKING FOR YA!!!!LOL

[​IMG] Well I guess there not here right now! Have a look around You never know who or what you'll find. Enjoy!

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds