Looking for help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Attlis, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Attlis

Attlis Private E-2

I bet you hear that often enough!

I'm working on a computer of 87-year-olds
    a Dell with a Celeron chip
    and dial-up
    biting knuckles

you get the picture :)
    I call it a "calm" lesson

I need help with figuring out how much I can get off the machine without getting rid of things I want. I will post about it in your Software section.

As for me, I like good food, good beer, good wine and good company and sometimes I like bad company too. I don't like smoke blowin in my face. I'm caught up in a retirement community where it's easy to give a lot and everyone is grateful. I hope to pull some of those people in here to this website, because they're great and I think they would like it in here.

Well, that's it for now.
    Attlis

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks - have fun

3. Petaluma

Petaluma First Sergeant

Welcome aboard ....

Just take a deep breath ..when dealing with your elders....they wish to learn and may not be as quick on the learning curve.

Then again I have met several seniors who completely surprised me with there computer savy

4. Attlis

Attlis Private E-2

Thanks y'all !!
    :)

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to the forum from an old geezer......LOL.

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds