Looking For Palm Help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mgorsot007, Jun 22, 2009.

1. mgorsot007

mgorsot007 Private E-2

I am presently using Blazer web browser and I am not happy with it. I liked to find another web browser for my Palm treo 755p. Someone told me about the Opera Mini browser, but unable to get the java vm file needed to operate it. Would love to find a new browser and java file that would work with Palm OS. Your help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Murray:confused

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, mgorsot007:wave, you might want to post your question in the "Software" section, as there are a lot more eyes there, and I am sure you will get a few more responses....

They will direct you where you can find what you are looking for.. Best of luck to ya. ;)

3. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the BEST puter forum around!!! Learn and enjoy...there are tons of things to read about and tons of GREAT peeps!!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome 007
    T C is right you will have a faster response in soft ware they can direct you and help you quicker there. Have a look around the forums while you wait. There are other things here that might Peek you interest. Hope to see you around.:wave

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

7. esmith

esmith Private E-2

I have a Palm Treo 680, and windows vista on my computer. The other day I had to wipe my computer due to some problems that we were having. Now I can not send anything to my Palm Desktop. Any ideas?

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

Please post your question in a new thread in the Software Forum. You'll get more views there.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds