looking for program for VISTA, that was great for xp

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Hairman, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Hairman

Hairman Private E-2

Hey everyone. How are you? I got an excellent program for Maj.G's before, for use in XP. It was something like miTWEAK XP, and then there was a patch. This was amazing, especially for this one part that would automatically send my mouse to the likely spot you want it. So if you had ten windows open, then closed the first, the mouse would automatically land on the following windows' close button. When installing something, again, the mouse would be always on the "next" button, or the "ok" button. You get what I mean? Even if the tweak is not available, could anyone tell me how to recreate just this one tweak? Thanks alot. CHEERS.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Try posting in the software forum as it will get more reads.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds