Looking for specific answers

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by herquiltness, Sep 6, 2006.

1. herquiltness

herquiltness Private E-2

Hi - first try posting, and I need some directions...

Where do I go to ask questions and receive help on specific topics. For instance, my Word.doc e-mail attachments are now opening in my ACDsee photo reading program. I was messing around yesterday trying to make a font appear in my pictures (to use the font in a website title) and must have clicked something that I now need to unclick. The problem is, now I don't know what I clicked to I can click it back.

I would appreciate any clues on how I can access help for problems like these. It's always this little stuff that flumoxes me.

TIA for your help.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, herquiltness :)

Try posting these specific questions in the Software Forum, where people who specialize in these type of issues will try to help you :)

3. herquiltness

herquiltness Private E-2

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know!

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You're welcome :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds