Maineiac in exile in NJ

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Zanyzingzap, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Zanyzingzap

Zanyzingzap Private E-2

Hi all, just thought I would say hi. I used to be able to keep up with computer stuff much more than I can these days. I am hoping when I get stuck some of you awesome folks will be around to help me out. I've browsed the forums many times looking for answers to issues and pretty much always find someone else has had the same problem. I know there are some very knowledgeable folks on here and I am happy that you are willing to let those of us with less know-how pick your brains!

And to that note... I am off to malware forums to see what's going on with my computer loading some webpages but not others even after all the usual things that fix it right up.

-zzz

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Good luck with any malware issues you have and remember to do the Read Me thread in malware and complete the guide and attach the logs to your thread in malware and the experts in that area will sort you out.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

A warm welcome to Major Geeks.

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MajorGeeks :wave

Shelagh :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds