major problem

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lauriewho, Apr 23, 2007.

1. lauriewho

lauriewho Private E-2

Hi, I am new at this but I have a problem with my pc and I figured a younger person could help me. {I am not so young anymore} My system restore is not working like it should, seems none of my restore points will work, went to safe mode found 1 that worked, also I am getting an error at the point when windows is shutting down, I have never heard of getting an error at this time so there is nothing saved any where to follow up on this error, can any one help me???? I have Windows XP home SP2 and all the lasted updates. According to the help part of system restore this only happens when a virus has been removed, but to the best of my knowledge I have not had a virus removed I have Norton internet Sec. 2007 it has found nothing. Can any one help me

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Walcome to MG's lauriewho. Try posting this in software forum you should get some help there

3. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Hey Welcome to MGs. Yes, software forum is a good place to start. ;)

4. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

6. lauriewho

lauriewho Private E-2

Did that, Thanks!

7. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

With the rest, let me welcome you to MG Lauriewho.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

9. lauriewho

lauriewho Private E-2

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds