Malware

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Courtney, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Courtney

Courtney Private E-2

Hi -- I'm new to the forum. This website has been really helpful! I'm really impressed that you have so many volunteers donating their time to help computer novices like me figure out how to fix their computers.

I want to be sure I posted the right way. I have a malware problem and I ran the "read and run" document and then posted in the Malware forum. Is there anything else I need to do? :-o

Thanks in advance!

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and welcome, I read your malware post and saw what you said regarding SUPERantispyware.

The logs are retrievable at the following location:

only attach it if it found something, and then just be patient and don't add any more replies to your thread, someone will be with you shortly to assist you. We work threads on an oldest to newest basis.

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Courtney :wave Help is always available here as Kes has already demonstrated. You are in the best possible place for advice and guidance. The folk here are awesome, too. You gonna enjoy it here.

4. Courtney

Courtney Private E-2

Sweet! thanks for the help!!

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome.:wave
    You WILL get helped. Malware doesn't have a chance, with Kes going after it.;)
    (Kes, after that, don't let me down.):-o

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's Courtney..

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

I won't ... and thanks for the compliment :-o:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds