MillyMolly checking in to say hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MillyMolly, Nov 30, 2006.

1. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

;)

Millymolly wishes to send warm greetings from Scotland UK, (or perhaps i should say cold greetings, as it,s just a wee bit windy and chilly!!! Looking forward to some fun times on board Major Geeks. Hope your all looking forward to Xmas, and if your all like me hoping to win the lottery!!;) to pay for all those expensive gifts. Well Millymolly is now off for a nose around hope to chat to some of you or maybe all of you sometime soon:p
    TaTa for now
    xx

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome top MG's .......we don't byte!!:) :)

3. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

;)
    Thankyou for your warm welcome,looking forward to some fun posts

TaTa;)

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

5. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

:p

MillyMolly sends warm greetings to Bladesofhalo, have a nice one !

:) TaTa

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Warm greetings are much appreciated, especially with the cold weather over here ;)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi millymolly and a welcome to MG's from a just as cold ireland.

8. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

:D Hello Bladesofhalo glad to know your as cold over there as we are here!!!,never mind Xmas is a commin!!:eek:

9. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

:p Helloooooo!!!(this is an echo to you across the waater fae Scotland!!!) wildwolf220, a fellow celt, actually it seems i'm more celtic than i thought, have just started to trace my family tree and it seems i am Irish descendent from Kilbeggin(County Westmeath) is this something to be proud of or what??:D it appears my great grandfather was Irish this is just the paternal side,also Irish on the maternal side but will follow this link sometime in the future. Many thanks for your welcome hae a wee dram on me(Scotch whiskey of course! not that Irish nonsense :p

TaTa the noo

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

yes you can be proud to say you can trace you'r roots back to ireland:) i think most of the worlds population will find they have a bit of irish in them if they searched hard enough lol. if you dont mind i'l give the whiskey a miss tho. being irish i have a taste for the black stuff:D

11. MillyMolly

MillyMolly Private E-2

Hi wildwolf220:p looks like i'll hae tae huv your wee dram as well as my ane, ooooHHH! the joys of life!!!!! have a nice one!

TaTa:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds