mods please dont kill me

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jerger, Sep 18, 2009.

1. jerger

jerger Private E-2

i posted on 3 different categories the same post lol (malware, interesting links and software) not knowing why it wasn't posting. i see that its approved by mods first, sorry!

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, jerger:wave to MG! I don't think they will ZAP you just yet :-D You will learn your way around here, and if you post in the wrong thread, it will be moved to the right one.. I think you will live to see another day roflmao

The Malware one will need to be approved, but the rest should be fine... Relax, we don't bite... hard! ;)

3. jerger

jerger Private E-2

4. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

However, TeeCee didn't tell you what happened to the last one that did the same thing, did she? [​IMG] Still, she is right, we do NOT bite!roflmaoroflmao Anyhow, welcome to MGs Jerger! All joking aside, I think you'll like it here. This is a great place to learn and meet some of the best people on the web.

5. jerger

jerger Private E-2

cool, hopefully i can post responses easier in the future. i have some suggestions in the malware forum when av software is not running.

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    As already stated, only our Malware fighters can respond in the Malware forum. However, if you have a malware problem, you can start a thread there to get help with your problem.
    Just remember to be patient and DON'T bump your thread. Will not get any faster response.Will put you at the end of the list.Not so good.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi jerger

Welcome to MGs.:)

Your posts did go in to moderation. Thank you, but the Malware experts at MGs already know a fix and are using them in their cleaning procedures. I know I'm biased, but they are the best at what they do.

Feel free to take a look around and help out anywhere else you can.

9. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the forum! :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds