MS Photo Premium 10

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Forktruck, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Forktruck

Forktruck Private E-2

This is a photo editing program and I would like to use it from the CD or install it on an external HD that could be plugged into a PC that I can't load anything to the HD

2. gimpster123

gimpster123 Bring out the Gimp.

Hello ForkTruck, welcome to Majorgeeks.com. There plenty of us geeks here that would be glad to help you. You were a little vague in your description, are you having problems with the external hd? or the photo program?

If it is a hard drive issue- make a post in "hardware" about it.

If it is the software thats giving you grief- make a post in "software" about it.

Posting in the proper forum helps insure that your problem is looked at by the right people.

Have a good one,
    gimpster123

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums...

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

There are some real photo wizards in here i don't think you will have long to wait if you post in the appropriate forum.

welcome to MGs
    [​IMG]

5. Forktruck

Forktruck Private E-2

Thanks for the Welcome everyone!
    I have been using PCs since 16 meg of ram was a lot for a home PC and learned most things by trail and error. My present PC runs Window XP and I
    built and programed it, but some days I think my skill level is as if I just started this morning, The problem is that the Director of the Local Senior center wants me to teach digital Photo editing and given the skill level of those people intersted and my long time use of MS Photo Premium 10 I would like to use that program. But they don't want to install any program to the Hard Drive. Any chance of running MS Photo Premium from the install disk or an external hard drive. I could use my laptop but that would mean one on one lessons, which would be slow. Any other suggestion would be welcome!

6. gimpster123

gimpster123 Bring out the Gimp.

still in the wrong forum- but the simplest way would be to explain to the director exactly what you are installing, then to uninstall it once the classes are over.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds