My into

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ladyofevilness, Apr 18, 2007.

1. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

Hi, I just started using this site today and I think its great so far. Im from the states, female, love photography and photoshop. Im a big geek, even though my friends dont like i look like a geek i am.

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hello, again! ;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hellooooooooooooooooo and welcome to the forums :)

You will find that we are a friendly bunch, who dont judge folk on what level of technical knowledge they have or not, we try to adjust the level of replies for help in ways to suit the question.

4. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Welcome to MGs!!! ;)

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

8. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Since I got here every one has been nice and helpful. This seems like a great site.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds