My Screen Name

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by 1DietPepsiMax, Dec 17, 2008.

1. 1DietPepsiMax

1DietPepsiMax Private E-2

In case anyone was wondering about my screen name, it's not supposed to be an advertisement, lol.

I am terrible at thinking up screen names, so I just picked the first thing that came to mind when registering here.

I was drinking one can of Diet Pepsi Max, so there you have it, lol!

:-D

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

:-D it's unique

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hahahahaha superb way to choose a user nick, I did the same as mine is nothing to do with the game Halo, I thought of it before as I was like you stuck for a user nick but back in the late 90s and was playing a NIN cd and looked at the case and noticed that the numbering system of the CDs was Halo 001 Halo 002 etc so choose Halo!

Plus I am angelic and have the patience of a saint :) well almost ;)

4. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

lol pepsi thats actually pretty creative in my little world.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

[​IMG]

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. :wavehello and a warm welcome :wave

My screen Name Is made up when I had a lot of time,Just playing with words as I liked writing poetry at the time....still do....:):cool

Kes stop flapping theres dust everywhere in the forum.....{Kes done it...}:-D:major

Maximus Relaximus.....:)

8. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hehehe Pepsi but don't call a French Quebecer that, it would probably end up ugly.:boxing I too racked my brain to come up with something, I finally remembered an old cartoon I liked as a kid and as augie is my nickname, the rest is history.

As I was a total newb to forums and was looking for an avatar, a kind soul back then gave this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Totally clueless!:-D

9. 1DietPepsiMax

1DietPepsiMax Private E-2

Ha ha I remember the Augie Doggie cartoon, that was a good one.

Thanks for the welcome messages!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds