Need a professional

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Kafookie, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Kafookie

Kafookie Private E-2

Hi there-

I've read several of the threads about removing a file called spooldr.sys. My computer has bluescreened about four times in the past two days, and a couple times when I have restarted, it tells me it might be due to this "spooldr.sys" file. I'm frustrated, clueless, and terrified. I've followed all the "read and run me first" guidelines, and I just wanted to post my log results from HighjackThis in hopes that someone could tell me if there is something more I need to do. So far my system is running fine, but the BSOD has occurred without any warning or much of a symptom except that suddenly it gets very slow and then goes blue. Thank you very much for any feedback you may have!

Attached Files:

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard Kafookie, since you've already gone through the Read and Run, post the results in the malware forum. Nobody wants to see your hijack this report.;) Unless the experts ask for it of course.

There's quite a few posts on spooldr.sys here, maybe check them out. It might get rid of your issue quicker. Good luck man.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Kafookie:wave I am sure Malware thread will take care of you. they are the best ;) Best of Luck to ya! ;)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

You should have posted your logs man, as the Read & Run specifies that. Now when they see your post they'll just say the same thing that I have. Therefore add the logs now so you don't get put at the back of the line. They won't touch you otherwise.;)

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Kafookie as Auggie said if you don't post "ALL" your logs and not just the Hijack one you'll be sitting for a while and judging by your profile you're not one to sit for very long:-D;) The malware fighters here are really good and can get you in and out if you follow the R&R Me 1rst by the book. Good luck and have a look around the forum there's a lot more here then meets the eye. Enjoy!

7. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

G'day and welcome to MG'S if its a professional you are after then the malware fighters here at mg's are the best they will have your problem sorted real quick or as soon as they can get to your post.good luck and welcome from down under.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds