NEED HELP disc cleanup

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ac2507, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ac2507

ac2507 Private E-2

NEED HELP Im running windows xp Iwent to disc cleanup and had 1,552,000 of compressed old files. that i cant get rid of. I click on clean and nothing happens. What to do now. Is the file to big to clean up?Do i need a nother program to clean this up? Will windows disc cleanup work after its clean?

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

I see you posted in software which is where you will get help more quickly. Best of luck
    Kestrel

3. ac2507

ac2507 Private E-2

thanks how do I get there Im new!

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

HI as advised by Mark Trent you should start your own thread in software go here and hit new thread. I thought you already had posted a fresh thread....my apologies. We advise to start a thread of your own so that things don't get confusing for poster and helpers :)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds