Need help posting on forums

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ndtoknowuser, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ndtoknowuser

ndtoknowuser Private E-2

Sorry, newbie to forum posting-I'm having trouble posting, starting new thread, replying-every time I submit, it takes me to page that says I don't have permission to post, etc. requires log on again the when try to submit thread, says couldn't because I logged on again-go back try again-same thing when trying to reply to previous thread that has replies to it-What am I doing wrong?

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :wave

Are you by any chance attempting to reply to a thread in the Malware Removal section? You can only respond to your OWN posts in that section, not anyone else's.

3. ndtoknowuser

ndtoknowuser Private E-2

Hey, so glad to see got through-thanks Krestrel 13, but no I was trying to start another thread in Drivers about the info I found if was correct for her machine. When it wouldn't let me post-checked out FAQ-went to check welcome e-mail to see if link for acct. activation to complete registration. None found so thought to add info to original post-but it wouldn't let me, so my last try was to start new thread asking for help. :-o

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there

There is a 10 minute timer in place and then editing of the post isn't permitted.

This is what the problem was I suspect :)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. :wave:waveHi there and a very warm welcome to the forum...:cool:)​

Maximus......:wave:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds