need some help asap

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by trhlz1222, Nov 9, 2008.

1. trhlz1222

trhlz1222 Private E-2

first off i dont know much about computers. my brother built this cpu for me for gaming and thats pretty much all i use it for. recently i received antivirus 2009 or something like that but i successfully removed it and everything using malwarebytes. i also have cc cleaner and spent last night going through the both of these things after reading up on this forum. my problem is still happening though and here it. when im playing my game (CS Source) or just using word or the internet my comp seems to minimize it. when its cs it minimizes completely but if its word or the internet it just clicks out of it kind of thing and i need to constantly click back on it. it does it almost every five minutes. anybody that can help would be great. its getting very annoying

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

HI and welcome :wave

Have a good read through this Read and Run Me First Procedures there is a little more to run than just ccleaner MBAM and SAS as you will see. Follow thru everything slowly and surely, and once you have done everything required, upload the requested logs into a NEW post in the MALWARE Removal section here where one of us will review your logs and get back to you with a plan of action.

But any remaining questions you may have regarding malware removal must be addressed in the Malware removal forum and not here in the welcome center.

Kes13! :)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds