Need some help with computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by whyme, Jul 15, 2006.

1. whyme

whyme Private E-2

being extremely slow. What can I do? I have scanned my computer with the following to no avail. Regristry Repair, Spyware Doctor, Ad-aware. The computer is still extremely slow after utilizing all three. Any suggestions? If so, can you explain step by step as I am not that literate when it comes to stuff like this. However, I can follow instructions very well. Thanks :eek:

2. Jerkyking

Jerkyking Sergeant Major

Hello and Welcome to Majorgeeks. If you suspect a Spyware problems I recommend starting here: http://forum.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 Be sure to follow all the steps and start a new thread in the Malware Forum with your results, be patient and someone will be with you shortly.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds