Need some help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bajagal, Jun 2, 2007.

1. bajagal

bajagal Private E-2

Hi I'm a newbie here and I need some help. I connect to the internet thru Hughes sat. I was trying to download a movie from Vongo. Well if I download more than 375 mb in a 24 hour period, I get put on a 24 suspension,I can still use the computer but it's so slow I just give up. When I called Hughes I naturally got someone that speaks english but it's a different version than I understand..But he told me to go on line and get a free downloader manager and then I could control how the movie is downloaded and not go over my limit. If anyone understands what I am trying to explain, I sure could use some help. I'm pretty computer stupid when it comes to things like this.... :cry

2. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

Hi Bajagal, hows the sunshine state?
    Welcome to Major Geeks
    Surely Hughes supply a download manager if they limit your account?

If you need to pursue this in detail start a new thread in the software forum.

Studio T

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hello and welcome to MGs :)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds