New and frustrated

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kittykat-1, Jun 3, 2006.

1. kittykat-1

kittykat-1 Private E-2

Hello everyone!! A friend of mine told me about this site and suggested i try it out. I have been having alot of trouble with my computer lately. Is there anybody that would like to take time to maybe help me out? :confused:

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks ...there are lot's of people that will be able to help you out ...post you r question in the appropriate forum (software issues, hardware , malware ...etc.) and someone will happily discuss it with you ...:) :) :)

3. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Ditto what Tim said and welcome To the house of GEEKS :D ALL the critters here are just a bit strange, so just jump in with your questions and all will be answered in time. Have a great time and treat the residents right and they won't bite:eek:

4. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

Hello, Welcome, and bring on the questions!:)

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Hello and welcome. :)

And don't worry about being new and frustrated, I'm old and frustrated.

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds