new and having a bunch of stupid little problems

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by grouchydruid, Dec 2, 2007.

1. grouchydruid

grouchydruid Private E-2

I did a repair on my laptop after it would not start (blue screen while creating a restore point). I am running XP. Most things are working alright but I have some odd little problems and don't want to do another repair. I used to be very good with older computers and can follow instructions well. Ran 95 a long time and still do some dos at work, working with off site IT advice. I just need to ask questions as they turn up, and if someone has experience with these kind of general quirks I would be thankful.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome to MG, grouchydruid.
    As you find your questions, post them in the appropriate forum (Software, Drivers, etc.) Lots of folks here with lots of varied knowledge. You should find all the help you need.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. grouchydruid

grouchydruid Private E-2

seems like a new one everytime I look but thanks and hoping some holiday free time will give me a chance to get it sorted. just where to begin? and seeing if this comes out where it is supposed to before I go on.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds