New and I need help ! Agreed to edit a site

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by EMMAH, Jun 5, 2006.

1. EMMAH

EMMAH Private E-2

Hi,

First of all thanks for having sites like this, any help I can get is gratefully recieved.

On to the problem.........

I am on the committee of a dog agility training club. They needed a volunteer to run / edit the website so I daftly said yes ! The address is :

www.Southdownsagility.org.uk

All I want to do is add more pics and update info. More fancy stuff can wait until I've learnt a lot more about it! I've got ftp details and a password. All of which I can access, BUT, now I'm stuck!!!

:eek:

Many thanks

Emma

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Try posting in the programming forum including a few more details, and welcome to majorgeeks.

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Sorry let me explain better what i mean more detials.
    Are you having issues with ftp? Creating the page? a certian page not displaying right? Finding webpage editing software?

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Welcome to MajorGeeks EMMAH. :)

You will get far more relevant replies if you post in the software forum, with a description of your problem.

5. EMMAH

EMMAH Private E-2

Thank you guys, will do that. Seems my task is much harder than anticipated :eek:

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds