New and needing help please

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by sjeanine, Feb 10, 2010.

1. sjeanine

sjeanine Private E-2

I did all the things in the Read me post and I ran the HiJack This thing which referred me to your site. It said to come here and someone could analyze it? How do I show it to you?? Thanks.

Shirl

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome. :)

If you are speaking of the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide in the Malware Forum, you should have logs from all the tools you are asked to run. These logs would not include Hijack this (which is run as part of one of MajorGeeks tools). If you have not performed ALL steps in this guide and wish help with a malware problem, you should uninstall Hijack this and proceed with the instructions. After you have done so, please start a new thread in the Malware forum, with the requested logs.

We do not read hijack this logs here at MajorGeeks for the simple reason that it is only one tool that is necessary in removing the malware from your computer. It will not show everything that is hiding in your system.

Good luck. :)

edited to add: I see you have started a thread with your hijack this log. When your thread comes up in the queue for help (oldest are always taken first), you will be told exactly what I just stated, so you should follow the instructions I just gave you and post the requested logs.

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome Sjean,

Yea, hie thee oer' to the malware forum, follow directions to a tee, have patience, and they'll get you fixed right!

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MGs sjeanine :wave

Shelagh :)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds