new....as of a couple days ago

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rpole, Sep 7, 2007.

1. rpole

rpole Private E-2

first and foremost, GREAT SITE!!!! I didn't make it here first as it would have almost been impossible w/ the non-stop popups I was getting. A visit to the malware section and awesome help by chaslang now make it possible to come here.

after surfin around for awhile, ok a long while (work wouldn't be happy) I started gettin dizzy with all the info! I don't know if I'll ever make it through everything but I know I'll be visiting often, daily?? to take in all the info I can. and this will be the first place I'll stop w/ questions which will probably start soon as I just got a PC for my girls and it'll be a first time adventure with Vista for me.

ok, too long, a big thanks to everyone here offering time/help to the rest of us.

one last thing, I looked around and didn't find anything to where a person could donate/help support the site??

rp

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome Rpole to the forum and site

Thank you for the feedback, Chaslang works tirelessly in helping folk remove malware from PCs, and thanks for the offer of a donation, but we all donate our spare time freely to help others without payment, its nice to give knowledge back to others, its what makes the internet adn especially this forum great :)

So hope now you found us you stick around and payment could be just to spread the message to friends, collegues that Majorgeeks is the place for all your PC ills.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome.

5. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi and welcome RPole :wave

I hope to see you around the forums in the future.

;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds