New computer..Too many programs

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by angielinville, Apr 1, 2008.

1. angielinville

angielinville Private E-2

Hey everyone. I need a little help. I got a new computer about a month ago with alot of programs on it that I dont think I need . I was trying to free up some space by uninstalling some of the programs..but I'm not sure which ones are safe to remove. I uninstalled and deleted a few things from my old computer that was part of the operating system. So im a little cautious about what I remove now. I tryed to copy and paste the list of programs, but its not letting me paste. Hope ya'll can help..i really wanna free up some space.......Thanks in advance!

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds