New Guy Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Z-Man, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Private E-2

Greetings, as a new kid on the block of your fine site I just want to say "Hey". I have always visited your site and found the info very helpful. I'm sure not to many peoples are aware of this site and well, they are missing a lot of cool info. I hope to add some tidbits that may help some of you Mensa's of the PC world, however I think I'll come away with more. The more esoteric info the better. If this site can raise the spinal energy's up to the higher charkras of the PC universe, so be it. I am ready to be enlightened(g). Well thanks for reading my humble post and once again I'm great to be a part of this forum. Om Mani Padme Hum........ Don Zelazny (aka Z-Man):cool

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

3. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Hi and welcome to MajorGeeks

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

5. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Hey Z-Man welcome

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds