New Guy Here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hk1997, Jun 9, 2009.

1. hk1997

hk1997 Private E-2

Hi,

Came here to see if I could clear up a problem with my website which was hacked. Lots of good info here. Thanks to the creator(s) for putting up this great resource.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. Hope we can help. :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, hk1997 :wave to the bestest site ever.. I think you will find plenty here to help you ;) Glad to have ya! Have a look around, and don't be afraid to ask a question... :-D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

6. hk1997

hk1997 Private E-2

Thanks All.

Actually I want to help someone out by posting my solution to the problem but I'm not allowed to reply to the thread at the moment.

7. TimW

If you are referring to a thread in the malware forum, then no you cannot. Only authorized malware fighters are allowed to do that. :major

8. TimW

@JOTS....not bad!! Now if you would do that in MG colors you might have something there and deserve that title. ;)

EDIT: Well, guess not! :(

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  9. joey off the street

WTF? Oh, well, I look like a schmuck. There's a first time for everything, I suppose. Feck it, from now on I use words. Smeg the graphics.
    Welcome to MajorGeeks, hk. :wave My name is joey and I'm a halfwit.

@ TimW. roflmao

10. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Ah, Joey, don't sell yourself short now! :-D That was a cute banner, just the wrong colors:-D

Hey, hk1997, we also have fun here.. :-D Joey is pretty cool too. ;)

11. Weathermann

Weathermann Private First Class

Loads of info here. :dancer

lots of interesting smiley's too. :boxing

Don't know about this one though :puke , or this one :booger

I like this one though :dood

12. joey off the street

This one is the special reserve for the exclusive use of KingSteve in his posts. All his posts. He uses the bogie picker more than he uses the word 'the'. :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds