New here, have a lot of reading to do.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Off Road SHO, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Off Road SHO

Off Road SHO Private E-2

The posts are showing up with the first post at the bottom of the list and the latest at the top. Is there a way to view it the other way around? Thanks.

Tom

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

Yes. You go to User CP (up top) > Edit Options (on left) > Scroll down to Thread display options > choose Linear-Newest First (under thread display mode) > Save Changes

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

If you click üser CP"on the top left then choose ËDIT OPTIONS"scroll down the page until you find "thread display"and choose linier first and that will switch it for you.

Welcome to MGs

Oops i posted the same time as you Laura

4. LauraR

hahaha...beat ya, Bill LOL

Btw, it should have said 'Oldest first', not newest first.

5. Off Road SHO

Off Road SHO Private E-2

Thanks Bill and Laura.

I found this site while trying to find solutions to this Google re-direct virus I've caught. I am not computer literate enough to fix it on my own.

On a similar note: Certain words are highlighted on this site and are hidden advertising links to sites totally un-related to the word. Is that normal?

Tom

6. LauraR

No, that is not normal. That is generally a symptom of an infection.

You should go to the Malware Forum and go through ALL steps in the READ & RUN ME FIRST THREAD.

You do not need to be computer literate to perform them. They are very detailed. All you need to do is start at the beginning and follow the guide in order and you'll have a clean computer in no time.

After you are through with the cleaning procedure, it is recommended that you post your logs in a new thread in the malware forum and let the experts take a look at them to make sure they are clean.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to MajorGeeks :wave
    kes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds