New here!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by loco3693, Sep 13, 2006.

1. loco3693

loco3693 Private E-2

Hello everyone, I'm new to the board but an old hand when it comes to the format of it. I'm a member on a lot of bodybuilding/fitness boards so the layout should be no problem for me. While I am pretty knowledgable about the subjects on those boards I'm a relative moron here. lol I plan to look around and find some things on my own before I begin with the barrage of stupid questions. I've already found a thread similar to my current problem here: http://forum.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102256
    Reading the solution to this was like trying to decipher heiroglyphics in a Pharoh's tomb :eek: but I'll do some more research before annoying people. Great looking board you have here!:)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ...don't be shy ...just jump on in and give us as complete a description as you can of your problems ....we don't byte.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

So your in great shape, but I am at least smarter? Like that'll get me chicks ;) Welcome aboard!

4. loco3693

loco3693 Private E-2

Probably, my I.Q.'s only 140 so I would imagine most here are smarter than me.

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Anyone know where you can take an official IQ test? Lol
    Anywayz welcome to MajorGeeks :)

6. theefool

theefool Geekified

Welcome to Major Geeks!

Being a Geek, doesn't restrict one to computers only.

I consider myself a geek in board games (going on 50+ boardgames owned), beer brewing (still learning), computers (of course),

So, you are a geek in body building, so then you should be comfortable here. ;)

7. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I will have to take one, I think IQ tests and computers are not tied together. I have seen many a dummie figure em out and many a genius hit em with a hammer. Stick around, like your sense of humor, you should fit right in :) Im a high school drop out (ok, they threw me out) truck driver, self taught... yet here i am, that does not get counted against me, go figure :)

8. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

9. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds