New Here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by 03AZRoush, Feb 20, 2007.

1. 03AZRoush

03AZRoush Private E-2

But not to message boards. Just signed on to get tips on how to keep my laptop running strong. Not sure if Ill be able to help out any but in time I hope to.

Main reason I signed on is because my laptop is giving me a little trouble lately and I though I might be able to ask you guys about it. Ill keep this section for the introduction but let me know if thats ok and Ill post in the Software Section

TIA:dancer

2. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Hi there, and welcome to Majorgeeks.com.....you have landed on the right site!

Feel free to post your laptop concerns in the appropriate forums!

Regards...

3. 03AZRoush

03AZRoush Private E-2

Actually just went through the FAQ and was able to get rid of a couple viruses. Time for a restart and Ill see if solved my problem. Thanks!!

And I like how new posts appear on top of the original post. Cool!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds