New here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Seamrog, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Seamrog

Seamrog Private E-2

Another one here,
    My name is Rob. I am a self taught puter user. Resident IT tech here at my home with 3 systems. I just built my first system, and am really enjoying it now. I was drawn here while researching an issue I am having with one of my puters now. I will do the required steps before I post the issue in case I fix it without further assistance of this forum. However, I am not too confident in this issue at the time. I hope to learn alot from this forum, and hope to someday be able to accuratley assist others as well. I am looking at taking some IT classes at my local CC. I would like to hear any recommendations. Well enough for now, Im off to work on that system problem and get back with my results shortly.

Rob

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Rob

Welcome

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi rob and welcome to MG's....

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds