New member (desktop detective 2000)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ddgeek, Aug 15, 2006.

1. ddgeek

ddgeek Private E-2

Hello,
    I have downloaded desktop detective 2000 from this site,everything works fine for the stated 45 min trial which you can use as many times as you like.
    However I would like no time limits on this program and would like the deactivation key. Here lies the problem, I have not had a reply to the email I sent to the authors email address.(below)

Dear sir,
    your website appears not to exist, I know about share-it but it raises a small worry.

I.E.-ordering and paying for something that may no longer exist, can you please clarify

the present position, and is there a UK telephone number to purchase the activation key

Also how long does the key last and what happens when you re-instal your

operating system having reformatted. Will the key work on a new download i.e.-no web

site/support/recognition that the key has already been purchased

Thank Paul

Can anybody on the forum shed any light.

thanks Paul

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

If you get no response, I would not purchase the program. Their website has not been updated since MArch, let us know if you get a response.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds