New Member Intro *waves*

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by angelswilliam, May 30, 2009.

1. Well, okay...old member, different username for personal stuff. You guys will know who I am because of IP address, but I hope no one else will. :)

Anyway, just letting you know I won't be pretending to be Spike when posting to the forum. I only do that in my fanfic and sometimes in my online profiles so as to avoid too much self implication. I got a little sick of certain people following me around the "interwebs/internets" and doing that thing that most people would report to the police but my father wouldn't let me.

That is part of why I'm paranoid about malware, by the way. Maybe that helps explain things a little?

So, hi! Here I am! :wave This account will be more about software questions. I asked the first one with my other account, and then decided to start this account to ask the others, so as not to link my professional life with my fan life 'cause...that would be a big...NO.

Catcha later!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome back. ;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sadly we do not allow multiple accounts, so please choose what one you would like to keep as one "will" be deleted.

regards

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Great pun there, Halo. Sharp as a vampire's tooth, that's you.

Hello, William. Don't know whether to say welcome or welcome back. :confused I'll follow TimW and plump for the latter. Whatever....:wave

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome (back?) William, nice to have ya... ;)
    I'll follow Joey :-D

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome/Welcome back(following TC,JOTS,TimW) William/Spike/? Sounds like you are from UK . If so you and JOTS probably have a lot in common:p
    Anyway, Hope to see ya around the forums a little more:wave. Enjoy.

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I'll just say"Good to have you aboard".

8. joey off the street

I actually think he may be an American who has at one time or another pretended to be English. Can't imagine why.

9. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Welcome back to where you've already been. My .02 tells me it's Staghart ;)

10. DavidGP

Hi A

Your crystal ball needs some stardust energising as you be wrong on this occasion ;)

But always love seeing you on the forum :p :wave

11. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Hi David,

Well, that's why I'll never replace Miss Cleo! :)

I'm over at Abby's, she just got back from her week-long beach stay and as Chris said, no longer has that "pasty Canadian look". :-D

12. DavidGP

LMAO... :)

You get it right more time than Miss Cleo, just funky this time as Abby will know! ;) me was on the ball this time David Beckham ahhhhh phueeee

13. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

This is sounding more like a guessing game now :-D I think this person was here before me, so I won't even guess, but do enjoy reading the posts! :-D

14. jblim1980

jblim1980 Private First Class

welcome again....:major

15. ???

I don't understand. I specifically remember reading something in the rules about having more than one account (not saying it was forbidden) when I registered. I'm not going crazy and having tons. I just want 2: One for my business and one for my private life. There is a very important reason for this, trust me. Please contact me privately, and I will be happy to explain.

16. Thank you, kind sir!

17. Ummmm...thanks?

18. Thanks.

19. Nope, from the U.S. Just play Human!William/Demon!Spike/Ensouled!Spike on the "Interwebs"/"Internets." Thanks for the compliment on my voice, tho! I try very hard to get it right. I have more trouble with William because the show didn't give us as much to go on, and I'm not as familiar with Victorian "toffs."

Like I said, I'll be speaking with my normal Midwestern "accent" here in the forum. I just play in my profiles so I'm less identifiable to those who were once (and, I hope, not anymore) [strike]chasing me around/spying on my activities to let me know they were[/strike] using my disorder against me on the 'web/'net. (I have Asperger syndrome.)

20. Look up Buffy the Vampire Slayer "William the Bloody" Spike on Google. You'll have your answer. :p

21. Nope. Don't even know who that is. As Ensouled!Spike would say, "Sorry to disappoint."

22. joey off the street

Had it worked out. Daughter No. 2, Amy, loves both shows. Sat through many an episode of BTVS. I actually thought Spike's accent was kosher English til the daughter told me otherwise. rolleyes

23. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Oh, now I am at a loss here! I can search it, but I haven't seen that show..:-o

Will have to put my mind to work for real, now!:-D

24. joey off the street

You should really watch at least the very first episode. The pilot wasn't as good as the series, so avoid that. Like I say, the daughter got me into it, and it's really quite entertaining. Horror and comedy, two of my favourite genres. Even some martial arts in there, too. And eye candy for guys and gals. ;)

25. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Take it to the lounge people. :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds