Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ndtoknowuser, Jan 12, 2009.

1. ndtoknowuser

ndtoknowuser Private E-2

Hi everyone,
    This is a great site and so much good info-I learned a couple of things to try just browsing the forum. What brought me here was I need help with finding drivers for my daughter's machine. She had an older version of Win xp Pro on an older machine that was given to her and she tried to upgrade to XP Home sp2. It's a Compaq Evo desktop but doesn't know what motherboard, sound card, etc is and she's having a problem with missing drivers. I read that you could use Everest Home program to find that info on the pc. She can't get on the Internet so is it possible to download this program to a cd or flash drive and then install in hers?

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

yes :)

a warm welcome to majorgeeks :wave

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. frapper

frapper Private First Class

Welcome aboard! :dancer

6. :wave:coolYou are right this is a brilliant Forum....A warm welcome to you.....:cool​

Maximus...:wave:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds